Skip to main content

All The Bright Places-Jennifer Niven (Book Review)

 






All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven Jennifer Niven This is an excellently written book which is centered around the importance of mental health. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven follows the stories of Theodore Finch and Violet Markey. In All the bright places, Finch and Violet cross paths with each other under the unlikeliest of circumstances. I think that makes All the Bright Places such a powerful read is that, in having Violet Markey and Theodore Finch telling the story of this unlikely pairing, Jennifer Niven takes us right inside these two troubled teens heads.

Even though All the Bright Places is such a personal book, it is kind of necessary for Jennifer Nivens writing that you need to imagine somebody different from yourself as Violet Markey. At its core--a lot of it--of All the Bright Places is an enthralling romance, focusing on an unlikely but lovable pairing of troubled teens. All the Bright Places is an astonishing book about death, relationships, labels, and mental health. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nightmare

That night the sound of thunder was deafening And at the door, there was someone knocking. I went up to the door to open it, but found nothing except a letter there. I kept on wondering how that letter was so dry and fair. I picked it with my shivering hand  But it was slipping just like sand. I tried to read it, but it was blank. My brain stopped working like an empty tank. Suddenly, someone touched me, and I started screaming But when I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in my cozy room deeply dreaming! - Jeevika Umesh

INDIAN HERITAGE

India is a country which has made its citizens proud And is cheered up by screams loud! A country of old monuments Which holds a lot of significance. A country of different art forms Which can't be destroyed by storms. A country ruled by great rulers And a land of noted scholars. A country of a fabulous history Filled with mystery! India, a country of rich heritage Which connects the hearts of its residents with an invisible bridge. - Jeevika Umesh

SADNESS

                         It’s just a feel let it go…. Don’t let it bother you for many times in a row. The more you feel it, the more you show it… But please, it’s my request don’t let it transmit. Have you ever thought…? Happiness can’t be bought Nor these feelings can be taught. Its something that comes in and goes out on its own, Share your problems but don’t stay alone. You should know how to fight not how to live with it forever, Learn how to overcome it like a crucial endeavor. This is a part of life, And finish your problems like cutting it with a knife!!!   -Pritika Dhawan